1.Introduction to the leading
Building Information Modelling (BIM) softwares.
2. Introduction to the leading
Computer Aided Design (CAD) softwares.
3. Learning the difference between BIM and CAD softwares and why BIM is preferred to CAD softwares.
4. Introduction to the leading BIM Softwares.
5. Parametrism in BIM softwares .
6. Modelling simple structures using BIM softwares.
will be expected to familiarise themselves with the different CAD and BIM softwares and tools, and
master their basics and interfaces.
- Lecturer: Joel Oyuga